Centrally located in the Spanish capital, our Madrid Plaza España business centre puts you right next to a renowned tourist hotspot. It’s a busy place to work, close to companies from finance, education, tourism and more – and supported by Plaza de España metro station, less than one minute away on foot.
While the area is home to Madrid’s most iconic skyscrapers and big businesses, it’s also full of the essential amenities you need day-to-day, catering to tourists and businesses alike. From quiet cafes to fine dining and luxury hotels, it’s all conveniently close for you and your clients.
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- A practical building overlooking green space at Plaza de España
- Walk to Madrid’s central business district (CBD) in less than 20 minutes
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together