In the upmarket Salamanca district, our Madrid María de Molina business centre is a desirable spot in the Spanish capital. The surrounding streets bring together energetic, creative businesses from advertising, the media, and technology – while nearby Avenida de America connects you to the underground, as well as urban and long-distance buses.
The centre is part of a clean, practical building with a professional image that shows you mean business. And with Serrano, Claudio Coello, and Ortega y Gasset just a short walk away, you’ll be moments from luxury shopping, boutique hotels, and fine dining.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A desirable address in one of Madrid’s key commercial districts
- Impressive 8th floor views over the capital’s skyline
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together