The Novato business center is located at 7250 Redwood Blvd., conveniently off Highway 101. Our energetic center is only 30 miles from San Francisco. This three story building is surrounded by greenery and many outdoor attractions, including: preserves, parks and a wildlife refuge.
Do your best work at our professional space with fully furnished offices and conference rooms to support teams large or small. We also offer virtual office services – which includes mail handling and call forwarding with a dedicated phone number and business address.
- Fully equipped meeting rooms to fit your business needs
- Expert support for your admin and IT needs
- Fully furnished space that gives you the tools to do your best work
- Many preserves around the area – Indian Tree, Hamilton Wetlands, Ignacio Valley, Gary Giacomini Open Space, Indian Valley
- City Hall five minutes away
- Trek Winery six blocks away
Stafford Lake Park
This 139 acre regional park serves large scale events, large picnics, musical performances and other festivities.
Petaluma Marsh Wildlife Area
This wildlife area is comprised of 4,191 acres of tidal salt marsh, mudflats, coastal oak woodlands and coastal scrub habitats. The habitat supports deer, raccoons, jackrabbits and foxes.